If you are a lover of card games, it is definitely not to be missed fishing post. This game attracts you by simple rules and extremely dramatic. Therefore, fishing card has become the first choice of gamers. In this article, let’s find out some information about this fascinating game with 12bet!

What is a fishing post?

Rules & How to play basic fishing card game for newbies

Fishing card using 52 playing cards

Fishing lesson Just like genres real money card game other. The game uses 52 playing cards. Accordingly, each table must have from 2 to 4 people. At the same time at the beginning of the game, each player will be dealt 5 to 9 cards from the dealer.

The person who has the right to play first is the one who won the previous game. The next hit order is counted clockwise and starts with the first person. After dealing, the dealer will take any 12 cards and turn them face up. These are the common cards.

With unturned cards will be in the center of the table. Accordingly, you should use your experience to catch cards from your opponent and gain victory for yourself.

Learn how to play basic Fishing

How to play fishing card pretty simple. However, for newbies, you need to know some basic rules. This is a condition that is also a factor that helps bring you victory in online games in general and fishing card game in particular.

1/ Rules of playing cards

Rules & How to play basic fishing card game for newbies

In a table of 3 people, each person will have 8 cards in their hand

About the law play fishing card quite simple but there is a difference between table 2 people 3, table and table 4 people. Specifically, the different ways to play are as follows:

For a table of 2 people: In a 2-player table, each player will be dealt 9 cards. The first to go will have 10 cards. After the cards are dealt, the dealer will turn 12 cards over. At the same time, the remaining cards will be placed in the center of the table.

For a 3-player table: If there are 3 people on the table, each player will have 8 cards in their hand. Whoever gets to play first gets 9 cards. Then, the dealer will proceed to turn over 12 cards. The remaining cards will be placed in the center of the table.

+ For 4-player table: In a 4-player game, each player will be dealt 5 cards. Whoever has the right to hit first will be dealt 6 cards. The dealer will also turn over 12 random cards. And the remaining cards will be placed in the center of the table.

The players with the first right to play have an extra card, which they will use in exchange for 1 community card. Then form combinations to suit the remaining cards. Subsequent participants will follow the same sequence as above.

In case of not being able to eat any of the 12 community cards turned over by the master, it is imperative to draw a card from the tadpole. At the same time, you must discard another card and face up to become a community card for others to draw.

If you draw a card from the venom and eat a card in the community deck, you will keep the whole deck. This way of playing will be repeated until a win-lose result is determined.

Rules & How to play basic fishing card game for newbies

The player with the first right to play has an extra card

However, you need to understand the rules to eat cards: card A will eat 9, card 2 will eat 8, card 3 will eat 7, card 4 will eat 6, card 5 will eat 5, card 10 will eat 10, leaf J eats J, Q will eat leaf Q and K will eat leaf K. Otherwise, card 9 will eat A, card 8 will eat 2, 7 will eat leaf 3 and 6 will eat 4. Also, always remember to eat only when those cards of the same color and suit.

2/ How to calculate points in the fishing lesson

How to calculate points in the game fishing card pretty simple. Even if you are a novice, you can still easily calculate your score in that game.

If there is no community card left on the hand, the game will be over and the participants will proceed to add points. For cards 10, J, Q, K will be counted as 10 points. The remaining cards will be counted according to the value equivalent to the number on the card.

In case the deck shows cards A and 9 will be counted as 20 points and there is an A card also counts as 20 points. The sum of the red and black cards is 0 point. The winner is the one with the highest score.

Rules & How to play basic fishing card game for newbies

The way to calculate points in the fishing game is quite simple

Good fishing experience for newbies

Fishing lesson It’s pretty simple to play. However, to get victory, you don’t just rely on luck. Instead, you should pocket yourself some smart play experience. Surely this will help you have a long-term victory. Here are some tips that 12Bet experts recommend you apply!

1/ Know the rules and how to play

The rules and how to play fishing cards are quite simple. However, if you do not learn, it is difficult for you to win. Especially newbies. Only when you understand and understand the rules and how to play can you participate.

Moreover, if you do not know the rules, it will make you feel confused during the game. From there, you can make decisions that lead to mistakes or lose all the capital you have.

2/ Study the other person’s habits

This is one of the experiences that you cannot miss when participating fishing card game. You need to observe and study carefully the way of playing, the habits of the opponent to see how they play. Then they will come up with their own specific tactics.

Usually, many people will have the habit of playing the high value cards first and keep the smaller cards. Or there are people who implement the opposite tactic. You just need to pay close attention to observe the opponent’s weaknesses. From there, take advantage of the loophole to get victory.

Once you know how your opponent plays, you can now visualize their deck. Please calculate to hit it reasonably. If you think their cards are pretty, be careful and avoid being eaten by your opponent!

Rules & How to play basic fishing card game for newbies

Should study the opponent’s habits and find a strategy

3/ Actively trick your opponent in a “shuffling” way

Of course, the opponent will also pay attention to see how you play and grasp your weaknesses. In these situations, you should actively trick your opponent by shuffling the cards. You should not choose the big strategy first, small first, but be flexible to combine both ways. This will make the opponent confused and not grasp your weakness.

In many situations, this shuffling strategy also tricks your opponent into playing the cards you want. With more advanced players, you need to be very careful. Don’t just be a little subjective but fall into the trap they have set up.

4/ Implement a strategy to hit fast, win quickly

Depending on the specific situation, you can choose to beat fast and win quickly. This strategy is done if you observe and understand part of the opponent’s hand. In case, you find that their probability of winning is quite low, then hitting fast and winning quickly will bring high efficiency. Moreover, the opponent will not have the opportunity to turn back.

Game strategy plays a very important role. They decide up to 90% of the chance of winning and only the remaining 10% depends on luck. If you have the same strategy but your playing style is different from them, victory can still come to you. Therefore, winning or losing also depends a lot on yourself.

=> See also: Betting experience


Fishing lesson Redemption is a game that many brothers love and choose today. The above article has provided you with some information about this extremely attractive game. At the same time, tell you some of the most effective playing experiences. Wish you satisfy your passion as well as bring home attractive prizes!

More information

The house 12bet gives away 577 KS immediately Free when participating in sports betting games, online casino gambling, lotteries, lotteries, … eat real money Winners will be able to withdraw cash directly and transfer to major bank accounts in Vietnam such as Sacombank, Agribank, Vietcombank, Vietinbank,….

Link 12bet registration receive 577 KS free

Link 1Link 2Link 3

=> Source: 12bet