Participants in the virtual race can choose to donate according to levels, the lowest from 10,000 VND and the highest is unlimited, contributing to the Vietnam Vaccine Fund.

To have more donation options for runners, from June 14, the “Run for Vaccine” virtual race will add a “Donation” feature on V-Race. Accordingly, the runners participating in the tournament will support the Vaccine Fund at levels ranging from VND 10,000 to VND 100,000 and the highest is unlimited.

Register to run and support the Vietnam Vaccine Fund here

Runners participating in the tournament can also donate. Meanwhile, those who have just registered, will choose the appropriate donation amount, according to their ability. The organizers hope to spread the spirit of support for the Vaccine Fund to a large number of sports people through this tournament.

Feature Support a variety of runner contributions.

The “Sponsor” feature varies the runner’s contribution.

Run for “Run for Vacine” race do VnExpress kicked off from June 2 with the message “Steps of Solidarity”. Nearly 5,000 people and 256 groups participated in the tournament, contributing nearly 500 million VND, joining hands with the Ministry of Health and the Government in the control of Covid-19.

62% of the participants are male, the remaining 38% are female. Nearly half of the runners choose the 100km distance. The Running Community (R4S) is a group with a large number of members and is leading the way with 4,700 km completed.

“Run for Vacine” will open registration until the end of July 18 with distances of 10 km, 21 km, 42 km, 100 km. Each person runs in the form of accumulative kilometers for 21 days from the date of registration. After completing the challenge, the runner will receive an electronic certificate and an electronic medal to save a good memory of a meaningful training journey.

Two runners on the track of VM Hue 2020. Photo: VnExpress Marathon.

Two runners on the track of VM Hue 2020. Photo: VnExpress Marathon.

Runner needs to use Strava to connect to VnExpress’s V-Race platform to record results. When completing information registration on the V-Race site, players need to connect an account with Strava.

Thanh Duong

  More information  

The 12bet dealer gives away 577 KS for free when participating in sports betting games, online casino gambling, lottery, lottery, … for real money. Winning will be withdrawn directly in cash and transferred to major bank accounts

Link 12bet registration receive 577 KS free

Link 1Link 2Link 3