More than 5,000 runners and 260 participating clubs donated more than 500 million VND to the Vaccine Fund after 15 days.
As of May 17, more than 5,000 people across the country and abroad have registered for the “Run for Vaccine” prize and donated more than 507 million VND. Runner can choose different support levels from, the lowest from 10,000 VND and the highest unlimited. All proceeds from ticket sales and donations will be transferred by the Organizing Committee to the receiving representative of the Vietnam Vaccine Fund and used for the purchase and production of vaccinations for the people.
In the group category, the award recognizes the response of large running clubs and communities with from a few dozen to hundreds of members. These include: BIDV Runner, Ho Lon Team, Saigon Turtle, adidas Runners Saigon, Quang Tri Runners, VKL Runners, Manulife, SHTP Runners Saigon, Running Community (R4S), Phu My Hung Runners, Runners Club of the Ministry of Science and Technology…
Register for the tournament here.
In addition, the Organizing Committee also received support from organizations and businesses that regularly participate in V-Race. In addition to the money used to buy Bib for each member, some businesses also set aside some money to donate to the Vaccine Fund. Typically, the group belongs to Viet Hoa Nong Company – VIETAGRO.
With 90 members, the group donated 129 million VND. Of which, 9 million is to buy Bib and 120 million is to donate directly from the company’s budget. The business representative shared that through the running race, he wanted to contribute a part of his strength to the fight against the epidemic. “Our brothers and sisters have agreed to set a goal of reaching 12,000 km after the tournament ends,” he said.
Some other businesses such as Phu My Fertilizer – PVFCCo Runners and Home Credit also actively participated in “Run for Vaccine” with the number of up to hundreds of athletes, spreading the spirit of running against the epidemic.
Along with the money donated by runners, the Organizing Committee will separately update the contributions of organizations and businesses and send them to the Vietnam Vaccine Fund. “Running is a way for the runner community to work together and unite with the whole country to fight the epidemic. Each person who contributes a little will create a great resource, speeding up the vaccination schedule”, the representative of the Organizing Committee shared.
The race at “Run for Vacine” started by VnExpress from June 2 with the message “Steps of Solidarity”. 62% of the participants are male, the remaining 38% are female. Nearly half of the runners choose the 100km distance.
“Run for Vacine” will open registration until the end of July 18 with distances of 10 km, 21 km, 42 km, 100 km. Each person runs in the form of accumulating kilometers for 21 days from the date of registration to meet or exceed the original goal. After completing the challenge, the runner will receive an electronic certificate and an electronic medal to save a good memory of a meaningful training journey.
“Run for Vaccine” belongs to the virtual running platform V-Race, encouraging everyone to participate. Runners can access V-Race Fanpage to update related news.
The 12bet dealer gives away 577 KS for free when participating in sports betting games, online casino gambling, lottery, lottery, … for real money. Winning will be withdrawn directly in cash and transferred to major bank accounts
Link 12bet registration receive 577 KS free