Athlete Hong Le said his determination to conquer a distance of 42 km in the Hue race, maintaining the championship in the VnExpress Marathon system.
Pham Thi Hong Le (born 1998, Binh Dinh), a national athletics team athlete, is the most prominent runner in the VnExpress Marathon running system. At the end of November, she won the 42 km women’s championship at VnExpress Marathon Hanoi Midnight. Before that, the girl with a small stature twice won the first position in the FM distance at VnExpress Marathon Quy Nhon in 2019 and 2020.
– How do you feel when you continuously won the FM range at VnExpress Marathon system?
– I am very touched and honored to win the VnExpress Marathon three times in a row. I don’t like “oversleeping on victory” or satisfied with my achievements. With every track, whether professional or movement, I consider it a challenge and try my best to conquer it. Every time I hit the finish line, seeing the crowd cheering and cheering, I am happy that I have surpassed myself.
– Your special memories on the roads running in Hanoi, Quy Nhon?
– At the last night run, I always remember the wonderful feeling of running on the green roads, experiencing the comfort and coolness of Hanoi’s autumn sky.
Me and the other runners are both excited to have a tournament held at night, giving runners a chance to try their best. Hopefully, VnExpress Marathon Hanoi Midnight will take place normally, creating a useful playground for the runner community.
As for VnExpress Quy Nhon Marathon, I have a lot of emotions and pride to run in my own homeland. Binh Dinh “changes skin”, has many beautiful landscapes and most of all, beautiful, dreamy runways.
At VnExpress Hue Marathon 2020, I have the opportunity to challenge myself in the famous “dreaming” runway.
– What are your goals at VnExpress Marathon Hue?
– I continued to register a distance of 42 km for my forte and was determined to conquer it, thereby maintaining the championship in VnExpress Marathon system.
– The factors that help you successfully conquer long distances?
– I think persistence, effort is a factor that helps me overcome all challenges and win myself.
– What do you think is the greatest benefit of running?
– In my opinion, running has many benefits: help release calories, control weight; good for heart health; improve lung function; strengthening immunity; strong bones and joints; improve brain; fight insomnia; skin beauty; increased longevity; load good moods and finally create good habits. During epidemic times, jogging is the best way to help people improve their resistance and improve their physical condition.
In addition, this sport also brings fun, entertainment and an environment for people to interact and expand relationships.
– What is your training regime like?
– As a professional athlete, to conquer long distances, difficult and do not happen any unexpected problems on the track, I always focus on weight and intensity training carefully.
Every day, I get up early to practice running. Three times a week, I run around the main roads in Quy Nhon with a total length of nearly 40 km.
In competitions, I always try to run steadily, keep my strength in the early stages. For the first few kilometers, I focused on taking a deep breath so that my health was at its best, preparing for the difficult end.
– What do you prepare for each run and competition?
– Before tournaments, I usually prepare my shoes and clothes well. I often choose shoes that I practice regularly to get used to my feet, the clothes are airy and comfortable, creating a feeling of not being stuck on the run.
I’m also going to add energy gels and salt to use when running at a distance of 42 km, because the body loses salt when running at high intensity. I usually divide the amount of salt used as follows: a distance of 10 km can be used 1-2 tablets, 21 km will be 2-3 tablets and 42 km will be used 4-5 tablets, a distance of 40 to 45 minutes at one time. use.
Note, new shoes and outfits should not be used to compete. The reason we haven’t gotten used to and adapted to them yet, and at the same time, we don’t know whether we can guarantee the marathon without any problem.
– Your diet?
– All professional athletes have a very normal diet. We often eat nutrient-rich foods to aid in long runs. At the same time, I don’t have a diet or eat enough calories, protein, I just need to load the necessary energy into my body.
– Your advice for runners?
– I find the running movement growing and these are rewarding playgrounds. Everyone should run together, develop health so that they can overcome their limits, not only in running but at any job.
If you want to run, register for long distances like Full Marathon or Half Marathon, people need to train with relative volume and intensity to complete the distance in a safe and safe way, without any bad situations. on the run. Sport will bring us great joy.
Thi Quan perform
VnExpress Marathon Hue 2020 run by VnExpress coordinated with the People’s Committee of Thua Thien Hue province to organize on December 27, with the desire to open a healthy playground for sports lovers, especially jogging. The first event to Hue, is expected to attract more than 5,000 athletes from home and abroad.
Runner will run through many monuments, mausoleums and ancient, tree-lined arches such as Thien Mu Pagoda, Dai Noi, Phu Van Lau, Truong Tien Bridge, Quoc Hoc High School, Hue and Hai Ba Trung … Athletes and families can also combine sightseeing, shopping and experience the ancient capital’s culinary and culture.
Refer to the road, details of the run here. Accompanying the run is Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Agribank), the strategic partner is Running Holidays.
The 12bet dealer gives away 577 KS for free when participating in sports betting games, online casino gambling, lottery, lottery, … for real money. Winning will be withdrawn directly in cash and transferred to major bank accounts
Link 12bet registration receive 577 KS free