Chess is a very attractive and popular game of wisdom. This game not only requires agility, intelligence, good observation, but also needs to keep calm when playing to make good moves. For the purposes of this article, 12bet We will guide you to read how to play Chinese Chess game This is the most basic and detailed one. Besides, pocket some of the shared experiences to improve your chances of winning when playing, invite you to join us!
What is online chess game?
Chess is a popular intellectual game. It is considered as a traditional cultural beauty of Asians, including Vietnam. Every game, every move shows the personality and wisdom of the person. Thereby, it turned up the strength, sharp thinking of the player. This game creates a playground, entertaining for people after every hour of work, study fatigue, stress.
According to records, this game was invented by Indians from the 5th – 6th century and had the original name of “Saturanga”. Later, this game was introduced to the West around the 7th century and is called chess. Until appearing in Eastern countries, it becomes “Chess”. Each game will have 2 players, one side will hold White or Red pieces, the other side will hold Black or Green pieces. The goal of each person is to play by the rules and find a way to check or “eat” the opponent’s champion.
Learn how to play online chess game
The game rules and gameplay of online chess are similar to the traditional way of playing. For you to understand better, we will share instructions on how to play chess This into 4 parts that is
1 / Overview of online chess board
The chess board of this game will have a rectangle, 9 vertical lines and 10 horizontal lines intersecting each other to create 90 points. There is a horizontal space in the middle of the board called a river or a river. The river will divide the table into two symmetrical parts. Each side will be drawn a square shape, formed by 4 cells in vertical lines 4, 5, 6 from the horizontal end of each side. In the 4 cells of the general (nine bow) will draw 2 diagonal lines.
By convention, when observing the front chessboard, the White (or Red) piece is below, and the Black (or Green) piece will lie above. The White side will have vertical lines numbered 1 through 9 from right to left. On the Black side, the vertical lines will also be numbered 1 – 9 from left to right.
2 / Common Chess terms
To make it easy for players to get started with this amazing brain teaser game, we will explain some commonly used terms. As follows:
+ Key terms:
- Far: Vehicle
- Binh: Good (Fasteners)
- Branch: Italy just went sideways
- Live: Italy just goes along
- Middle: between
- Tuan Ha Xa: Military wagon standing on the river side by side
- Too far away: Military vehicles go out of the river beside us
- Five Luc Cannon: Indicates 2 artillery standing on the 5th and 6th
- Tien Tam Binh: Good at 3rd way
- Oversupply Cannon: The cannon goes beyond the general’s bow.
- Exploitation: Clear the road for military vehicles
- Thuan Phao: both sides are on the cannon in the same direction
- Liet Phao: 2 cards in reverse side by side.
- Code table: Code moves up the middle column
- Department: Posture
+ Additional terms:
- Counter-code: Put the cannon in the position of the soldier, then move the code.
- Frame: upper corner of the soldier
- Code override: This means that Mã is at the border and 1 horse stands guarding the pawn in the middle.
- Artillery compensation: Back the cannon into one country and then sideways behind another.
- Artillery: 2 cannons are on the same road
- Sage only revealed: The first country goes well 3 or good 7
- Corneal code: The year code in Rim Si
- Skill kill: The move catches the enemy champion
- Dual projection: Checkmate the opponent with 2 children at the same time
- Tam Tu Quy Bien (co-ed): There are 3 units with 1 wing coordinate
- Union: The troops together attack the opponent
- Post-artillery money: Ma stood first, cannon behind
- Response: Take the initiative of the game against the opponent
- Full statues: The game still has both 2 artists and 2 statues
- Gas horse: Code removal
- Ma ngao cao: The outside code is heading towards the opponent’s bow
3 / The pieces in chess online and how to move
+ Heroes: The general can only walk one square at a time, either vertical or horizontal. Heroes are not allowed to go outside the bow range. The arc is the square marked by the diagonal of the X-shaped.
+ Si: Go diagonally one by one and must always be in the palace like a General.
+ Statues: Each country will cross 2 arbitrarily horizontal or vertical cells. This piece can only move in the half of the table, not to the opponent’s table. When there is a piece in the middle of the path, the move will be invalid.
+ Vehicle: Move horizontally and vertically on the board, as long as there are no other pieces in the middle of the way.
+ Cannon: Horizontal, vertical is similar to the rook. The difference is that if you want to eat, the cannon needs to jump over only one piece. If you do not eat, the path from the destination to the destination of the French must be free of any pieces.
+ Good: Each country only takes 1 step, if you have not crossed the river, you will only go straight. If you have already crossed the river, you can go straight or sideways.
4 / Basic online chess rules
To start playing, one side will accept red pieces, the other side will be black. The aim of this game is to eat the opponent’s hero. Each player needs to find a way to properly move their pieces to take the opponent’s pieces. The law states as follows:
- Troops: When you move your piece to the position where the opponent’s piece is. At that time, the opponent’s chess piece will be taken and removed from the board. Your chess piece will stand in the position of the piece that was just eaten.
- Anti-hero: 2 generals of both sides cannot stand on the same vertical row but in the middle there are no other chess pieces. The move that causes 2 champions to be anti-champions will be invalid.
- Checkmate: The chess piece that moves as the enemy champion that can be captured is called checkmate. When falling into checkmate, it is necessary to find a way to prevent the champion from being forced to end the game.
- Checkmate: Checkmate checkup is also a form of checkup but no longer has the ability to avoid being hit by champions.
The results of the match have the following cases:
+ The flag wins if:
- Checking squash can eat the enemy’s hero
- Blocking all moves of other enemy units.
- Using one or more pieces to check the opponent’s champion forever requires a change of move, otherwise it will lose.
- The opponent admits defeat.
+ The flag is a tie if:
- Both sides are equal, can not win or lose. That is, the two sides have no more troops that can check in and capture the enemy champion.
- One of the parties proposed a tie and the other side agreed.
Experience in playing chess good online for players
When participating in any game, it is very important to accumulate experience. This only limits losing too much, but also improves your playing skills, making it easier to win.
1 / Always remember the catchphrase when playing chess
Here are two catchphrases that chess players always remember. You can refer and apply to improve your odds of winning.
- “SUCCESS – GOALS – STEP GOING UP”
- “OPEN THE FIRST CONTEST – THE CENTRAL COMBINATION – THE FULL WINNING”
2 / Diverse combat tactics
when the play online chess, you need to use flexible strategies in each game. To do this, players need to study the tactics and analyze the strengths and weaknesses in the gameplay of each opponent.
Society today often says, “Taking risk” is “Breaking way”. You need to take steps that others do not dare to be able to break the opponent’s tight tactics. Do not forget to “meticulously” balance each move to avoid mistakes. Chess must not be rushed.
This game originated in China and is often used by the elite to train spirit and wisdom. Therefore, there are quite a few rules of defense that apply in this game. In which, the most appreciated principle is “Unsatisfactory Greedy” or roughly understood as “boiling, not burning”.
The initial stance of the two sides is the same, so when you do not know the level and play style of your opponent, you should not rush to attack. Be careful in each move, because just making a mistake will turn the game at a disadvantage.
3 / Move vehicles, artillery, code out the highway to attack
At the beginning of the game, you need to arrange the chess pieces so that they are suitable for defense and attack. The main chess pieces such as Xe, Cannon, and Ma need to be moved to expose to take advantageous positions. Usually will leave early on highways 2, 4 or 6, 8. Arrange France according to tactics to engage in attack or defense. The extremely strong stance applied by players is “Front vehicle – rear artillery – adjacent code”. Need to deploy the middle ground early, it is best to let Ma advance 3 or back 6, combined with another one to participate in the attack.
4 / Arranging tactics that are easy to craft
Although play online chess or in the traditional way, you also need to train yourself to develop your own stance. Especially when opening chess, it is an important time to set up the battlefield, set the enemy trap.
Normally, professional players will deploy a resistance position against the opposing position. Some common chess positions that chess players often apply when entering the game that you can refer to such as: Front line, counter-attack, proximate, front art …
5 / Use decoy opponents
This is a highly recommended tactic that you should pocket. This way of playing will help you gain a certain advantage in the game or win more valuable pieces of the opponent. Depending on the ability of each chess player, the way of applying is also different. Even so, many players do not need to lose any pieces to lure but still poke and capture the opponent’s chess pieces.
One of the most common mistakes beginners make is falling into enemy traps. They will take the piece the opponent wants to feed without considering the deeper goal. Before every move, consider .. Will you lose any of your other pieces by eating that piece? Does the opponent have any advantages over that piece? Remember, greed is a weakness that most chess players are not aware of.
6 / For strong opponents need to improve defense
Good way to play chess When facing strong opponents, it is to improve defense. Each person will have their own strategy, but in this case consider a defensive counterattack. That means, still attacking but still prioritizing defense, probably waiting for the opportunity.
7 / Before attacking, prepare reinforcements
Even if you are just starting out with this game, you will also practice yourself the habit of combining many pieces to attack. Because each chess piece has its own strengths and roles on the board. If you focus on only strong pieces and forget about the remaining pieces, it is difficult to create a tight battle stance. Maximize the strength of all the pieces you have.
8 / Move the chess pieces reasonably, not to block each other’s moves
The combination of many pieces to participate in the offensive posture is not easy. However, it is much more difficult to arrange the roster to have a flexible position. When playing chess to be able to deploy a mobile team, easy craftsmen must be extremely intelligent and experienced. They will use inherent skills to turn around depending on the game.
Although the chess pieces are not standing on the beautiful highway, the pieces in front cannot prevent the move to continue, the defense of the chess piece group behind. Arrange chess pieces at important points, avoid gathering in one place without defense or attack.
Thus, with the above information, surely to help you understand each piece, its symbols and its movement. Please join play chess to have more interesting experiences after long hours of studying and working. Don’t forget to bag the experience shared above to get the best posture. Good luck!
Link 12bet registration receive 577 KS free
=> Source: 12bet